Financial HighlightsJune 2017
- Earned income up 47.52% to $22.93 million
- Net profit before tax up 39.47% to $3.84 million
- Net profit after tax up 39.25% to $2.67 million
- Total equity up 45.86% to $8.52 million
- Loan book increased by 49.29% to $85.62 million
Switzer Investor Strategy DayApril 2017
Investors luncheons in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, MelbourneApril 2017
Fourth Prospectus releasedOctober 2016
The fourth Prospectus continues to show steady growth and provides an opportunity for investors to gain returns ranging from 8% to 14.35%. Finance One has expanded their range of loan products.
Investors luncheons in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, MelbourneOctober 2016
Investors open house (new office tour)July 2016
Investors were invited to view the new office premises and have the opportunity to meet staff.
Financial HighlightsJune 2016
- Earned income up 49.4% to $15.55 million
- Net profit before tax up 31.0% to $2.75 million
- Net profit after tax up 30.6% to $1.92 million
- Total equity up 49.4% to $5.84 million
- Loan book increased by 55.4% to $57.35 million
New officeMay 2016
To accommodate the expansion of the Finance One/Investors Central team, we relocated to a new head office with room for future growth.
Investors luncheons in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, MelbourneMarch 2016
Jamie McGeachie presents to the attendees at the Half-Yearly Report held at Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne Investors Central luncheons.
Investors luncheons in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, MelbourneSeptember 2015
Investors were once again given the opportunity to get a deeper insight into the business following the release of the third Prospectus.
Third Prospectus releasedSeptember 2015
The Annual Report and Prospectus for 2015/2016 released, offering terms between 9% and 16%. The Finance One loan book now totals $36.91 million.
Financial HighlightsJune 2015
- Earned income up 60.6% to $10.41 million
- Net profit before tax up 17.5% to $2.10 million
- Net profit after tax up 19.5% to $1.47 million
- Total equity up 60.1% to $3.91 million
- Loan book increased by 79.6% to $36.91 million
Investors luncheons in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, MelbourneMarch 2015
Investors Central strives to keep investors in the company informed. Jamie McGeachie presents to attendants of the Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne luncheons.
Presentation in SydneySeptember 2014
As part of the Wholesale Investor Network, we took the opportunity to deliver a presentation in Sydney.
Release of Second ProspectusSeptember 2014
The second Prospectus continues to provide an opportunity for Australians to participate in a proven investment offering attractive returns ranging from 9% to 16% PA with interest paid monthly. The Finance One loan book grew to $19.10 million.
New Board Member AppointedAugust 2014
Meet & Greet in SingaporeJuly 2014
Jamie McGeachie & Quinn Cowen travelled to Singapore to build relationships with local distributors (Financial Brokers) so as to further the investor base via associations in Singapore.
Events in MelbourneJuly 2014
Financial HighlightsJune 2014
- Earned income up 71% to $6.482 million
- Net profit before tax up 78% to $1.789 million
- Net profit after tax up 78% to $1.230 million
- Total equity up 104% to $2.447 million
- Loan book carrying value grew from $11.82 million to $19.10 million
First ProspectusAugust 2013
The first Prospectus is released, offering terms of 11% to 16% over 12 to 60 months. The Finance One loan book is currently at $12.01 million.
Company RestructuredMay 2013
Finance One (Fin One Pty Ltd) becomes a wholly owned subsidary of Investors Central Limited.
Transitioning to a Public CompanyFebuary 2013
Investors Central Pty Ltd converts to an unlisted public company. The company name becomes Investors Central Limited.
Directors AppointedDecember 2012
CFO AppointedJanuary 2012
First Investment BriefingAugust 2011
The first Investment Briefing was held for investors in Townsville in early August 2011.
Information MemorandumJuly 2011
Investors Central realeased an Information Memorandum to provide an eligible Australian investors with an investment opportunity.
Investors Central FormedApril 2010
Investors Central Pty Ltd is established in North Queensland as an Australian proprietary company, to raise capital and fund the expansion of our automotive lending business, Fin One Pty Ltd (Finance One). Jamie McGeachie is appointed as the sole Executive Director of Investors Central Pty Ltd.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Interested in becoming an investor? Enter your contact details below and we will be in contact with you.